Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Édouard Boubat Best Response

As demonstrated in the bottom photograph, I tried to re create Édouard Boubat's famous photograph of the young boy listening peacefully and humbly to a shell against his ear. However, I used other props such as, the flower and the rock to show other elements of Earth.



The above photograph is the best response I took in the style of Édouard Boubat's young boy listening to a shell. I believe that the model is capturing the humble and peaceful look demonstrated in the little boys face in Édouard Boubat's photograph. In addition, I used a rock instead of a shell to interpret different elements of Earth. Moreover, I took this image from a side angle to capture the natural lighting in the figures face and cropped the photograph to try and get rid of the logos and keep the picture simple and focused on the figure. Furthermore, I transformed the picture to black and white to create an accurate Édouard Boubat response.

No comments:

Post a Comment