Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Response To Andy Goldsworthy



I tried to re create Andy Goldsworthy spiral rock work on the beach for my response. In my original Andy Goldsworthy response, I put together rocks I found on the beach in size order in a spiral shape just like Andy Goldsworthy did when he produced one of his most famous land art work. In addition, I drew on the rocks to produce a similar and interesting black and white spiral, however, this is not very clear therefore, I want to Photoshop a bolder black spiral on to the rocks, furthermore, Photoshop sand in the background as Andy's photo is taken on the beach and mine is on concrete floor. By doing this, I got a picture of sand from the internet and dragged it to my original picture as shown in the above Photoshop image.
Before and after Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment