Monday, March 24, 2014

Idris Khan Response Using Air

In my Idris Khan response, I used 3 different images (shown below) to layer on top of each other to create an Idris Khan response. To demonstrate the element 'Air' I used balloons. The balloons I photographed were 'Happy 13th Birthday' balloons, which is the beginning of teenage years. The reason why I used the 3 photos shown below is to show the different emotions of a stereotypical teenager. The first picture being 'moody', the middle picture showing celebration and excitement for being a teenager and the third image showing happiness and joy.


As shown in the below picture, I layered the 3 photographs, one on top of another to create a Idris Khan response, in addition, I added black and white as a majority of Kahn's work is in black and white, and finally, I added curves to produce contrast.
                                                                                                     
  

No comments:

Post a Comment