Monday, March 24, 2014

Evaluation for First 'Air' Photo Shoot/Response

Whilst I was doing my Air mood board, I got inspired by the top left photograph of the little boy jumping in the air holding a lot of bright and colourful balloons. 

This then inspired me for my first photo shoot where I tried to re create this image and demonstrate air through jumping in the air.

I then looked at the artist Idris Khan and felt inspired to create a similar response, however, instead of showing movement I wanted to show the different emotions of a stereotypical teenager. Therefore, I went for 3 completely different pictures demonstrating different emotions. The reason why I decided to do this is due to the fact that the balloons are for celebrating a 13th birthday which is the first year of teenage life.

No comments:

Post a Comment