Tuesday, March 25, 2014

'Fire' Response




For my fire response, I grabbed a picture I liked from our WeSC photo shoot from our portraiture work and then I added one of my bonfire photographs on top and started to experiment with different layers as shown in the below pictures.






This is my favourite layer blender which is 'Lighten', I rubbed out the moon on the models head as I think it was distracting. I chose this photograph as a final because I believe that the fire looks very convincing as the audience can see the flames coming from the fire and I believe it goes really well with the photograph I chose for the reason that I feel the wind swept hair of the model adds to the dramatic effect and I like how the model does not look effected by the fire, symbolizing that she is a strong and powerful person.

No comments:

Post a Comment