Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Ruud Baan Response

In my response to Ruud Baan, I captured the movement of the element water by getting the figure to jump in a puddle. I asked the figure to create the same stance as the model in the Ruud Baan photograph I am re creating. As shown in the 3 below photographs, I added a black layer as the background is distracting and by adding a black background, the focus is more on the action shot. After this, I used a marquee tool around the figure and the puddle to rub out the black layer and, again, make the focus more on the figure.



















Once I rubbed out the layer on the figure and the puddle, I still felt the photograph was dull and boring, therefore, to make the photograph more interesting, I went on Filter > Distort > Twirl on Photoshop as it makes the photograph more interesting and eye catching. In addition to this, I added a Gausian blur

No comments:

Post a Comment