Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Ruud Baan Response 2

In my second Ruud Baan response, I wanted to demonstrate water as in the response I was re creating. Again, I added a black layer for the background used the marquee tool around the figure to rub out the layer so the figure stands out. In addition to this, I also used the magic wand tool around the water in the Ruud Baan photograph I am re creating and dragged this on to my photograph as demonstrated in the below photographs.


I used the "Divide" layer effect, this made the purple water a grabbed from Ruud Baan's original photograph to green water which I found interesting and different. In addition to this, it blended in with the background and made the photograph stand out. I like my response and believe it is a very good response as the figure captured the pose of the model in Ruud Baans work and the black layer with the green water makes the figure stand out and it looks like the figure is trying to dodge the green water.


No comments:

Post a Comment